The Brand Guild is looking for an experienced project manager to join our growing Creative Team to be our Senior Manager, Creative Services. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is a “creative native” (familiar with process, programs and language of the design process) and can apply that knowledge to resource and project management and creative trafficking to our growing Creative Team.
The Brand Guild is an integrated team of PR, marketing and creative experts who work with some of the most innovative brands in the country -- brands who are truly revolutionizing the spaces they occupy. We are an entrepreneurial team and are looking for a candidate who embodies that spirit. If you are a proactive problem solver who can own our clients’ challenges and produce solutions that drive results, we’d love to hear from you.
- Takes a holistic view of all creative (concept, design and copywriting) in the pipeline and manages it against timelines and team resources
- Collaborates/creates project management timelines and adjusts based on new information/changing priorities regularly
- Manages/communicates to internal stakeholders and clients any timeline shifts or deliverable adjustments
- Develops a deep understanding of our internal capabilities and the creative time needed, and matches that with the needs and timelines of internal stakeholders and clients
- Partners with team leads to ensure strategies are integrated, deadlines are met, quality of work is up to standard and that the account is running profitably
- Be client facing on accounts as needed and responsible for all ongoing communications including establishing weekly meetings or calls, creating agendas, setting kick-off meetings, and responding promptly to all calls and emails
- Where relevant, leads clients meetings and calls and follows up with meeting notes and action items both internally and for client team
- Coordinates and implements multiple projects and programs from kickoff to completion with minimum supervision
- Proactively seeks feedback from clients, ensures feedback is consolidated, clear and timely, adjusting the review process as needed
- Ensures that all feedback has been addressed before sharing work back out
- Effectively presents and sells all agency work to clients and can speak eloquently about the strategic value of everything from branding packages to TikTok
- Serves as quality control on all deliverables to ensure they are on-strategy on-message, up to par with client expectations and always catered to the strategic marketing objective
- 6+ years of project management experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Highly responsive and service oriented
- Ridiculously good time management skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in mid-level marketing positions and/or demonstrated superior performance as an account manager
- Proven ability to translate strategies into timelines, budgets and to-do lists as well as manage the day to day implementation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with Basecamp a plus
*The Brand Guild is an equal opportunity employer.