The Brand Guild is looking for an energetic and motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our growing Real Estate Marketing team in our Washington, D.C. office. Our Real Estate Team’s client portfolio includes some of the most exciting neighborhoods in the DC area as well as real estate development leaders who are focused on community-building and changing how we work, play, and live. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced agency environment, is excited by the community-building trend in DC real estate development, loves the thrill of developing out-of-the box solutions for our clients biggest challenges, and wants to learn how to craft unique narratives and messaging to differentiate our clients.
Job requirements include 2-4 years of marketing experience in the real estate industry. A growth mindset, strong writing skills, the ability to collaborate across teams, and the desire to always “figure it out” to get to the best solution are critical to success.
- Assist with the development of results-driven integrated marketing campaigns, roadmaps and annual plans
- Develop, write, and edit compelling narratives and messaging for various deliverables such as thought leadership pitches, award submissions, speaker prep docs, and ad copy
- Monitor thought leadership opportunities and manage records, databases, and submissions on an ongoing basis
- Research new thought leadership opportunities in and outside of the commercial real estate industry
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Participate in creative ideation to solve clients’ marketing challenges that will maximize impact and ROI
- Monitor news and developments in the commercial real estate industry to inform messaging strategies and goals
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Real Estate Marketing Manager and the Real Estate PR team to ensure messaging and strategies are aligned
- Provide project support for a variety of marketing functions and deliverables
- 2-4 years of marketing experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically
- Desire to go above and beyond for our clients to provide them creative solutions to their biggest challenges
- Proactive, reliable, organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong client relations skills and the desire to drive our clients’ success
- Experience in digital marketing a plus
About The Brand Guild
For brands with a why, we’re the how. The Brand Guild is the agency of choice for market makers pushing their way to scale and for market leaders breathing new energy into their organizations. Our Public Relations, Marketing, Paid Media, Creative, Events, Strategy, Social Media & Content teams build brand strategies that are creative and customized to get our clients measurable results.